#1 By: Graeme Stuart, December 19th, 2013 05:48
Welcome to smartspaces Leicester!
This is the place to discuss energy efficiency in your workplace
The aim of the forum is to create a place where anyone interested in saving energy in the workplace can share observations and ideas with a view to identifying and eliminating energy wastage.
How does it work?
The forum is organised into categories to reflect the different aspects of energy savings being discussed. As more topics are created, these categories will be split or merged accordingly and new categories added.
- New users can head to the FAQ category for a bit of orientation.
- If you want to talk about a specific building then visit the DMU or LCC buildings categories.
- To request a new feature in the dashboard website go to the Feature category.
- To talk about this forum and how it's organised use the Meta category.
- If you're interested in detailed technical discussion and data analysis then head to Data Geeks
- Finally, if you want to post a topic but don't know where to put it, just leave the category field blank.
Also see our FAQ page for general info and rules of the road.
How can I contribute?
To begin with, just keep reading. You can also join a conversation by posting on existing topics or create a new topic. We expect some conversations to convert into concrete actions over the next twelve months so do keep up to date.
What's it all about?
This forum has been set up as part of the European smartspaces project to save energy in public buildings using ICT. Together with the energy performance league tables the smartspaces tools allow everyone to be an energy expert.
#2 By: Graeme Stuart, December 19th, 2013 05:49
This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator (in which case it will be unpinned for everyone), or the Clear Pin button at the bottom of the topic is pressed (in which case it will be unpinned for you only).
#3 By: Graeme Stuart, January 13th, 2014 12:51